If you haven’t tried Lotus Biscoff spread we can’t be friends… joke! But seriously I’m addicted to this stuff, and it’s the best to bake with! One fact I didn’t know is it’s vegan friendly too! You can check out my vegan Biscoff banana bread recipe here.
Now I’ve called these cheesecake pots but I’ve actually used 0% greek yogurt, one because it’s what I had in the fridge at the time and didn’t want to have a trip out, and two because it actually saves over 90 calories than using full fat cream cheese and personally, you can’t tell the difference thanks to the double cream and Biscoff spread but feel free to use cream cheese if that’s what you prefer.
Now lets talk texture, creamy, thick and indulgent… It’s a good job these are in individual pots because it’s hard to stop! Let me know if you give this recipe a go by tagging me in your pictures. I love seeing all your foodie snaps.
Biscoff cheesecake pots
Individual cheesecake pots made with Lotus Biscoff cookie butter spread
12 lotus biscuits
30g unsalted butter
180g 0% greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
60ml double cream
40g icing sugar
100g Biscoff spread (cookie butter)
- Place the biscuits in a sandwich bag and bash with a rolling bin until a fine crumb.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, then add the biscuit crumbs and stir through.
- Press the biscuit base into 4 ramekins, then set in the fridge.
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks, then add the greek yogurt, vanilla and Biscoff spread and whisk again until just combined (don’t over whisk).
- Sift in the icing sugar and whisk again until just combined.
- Spoon into the pots and refrigerate for at least two hours.