Chocolate cookie dough description
Double chocolate cookie doughCourse: DessertsDifficulty: Easy
A delicious double chocolate baked cookie dough, the perfect dessert to share!
50g unsalted butter
50g smooth peanut butter
60g Natvia granulated sweetener or caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 medium egg
30g cocoa powder
50g plain flour
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
50g chocolate chunks (I used white chocolate)
Ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 170°c and lightly grease a skillet.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
- In a separate bowl beat together the butter, peanut butter, sweetener and the vanilla extract. Add the egg, beating again to incorporate.
- Fold in the flour mixture, then once it’s all mixed in, fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spoon the dough into the skillet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before serving with scoops of your favourite ice cream!